Spring fashion on WKOW-27
I got together with Barbara Vaughan from WKOW-27 to discuss spring’s hottest new trends. Click here, or on the photo to view the segment, and in the meantime, here are a few notes to keep in mind as you’re out there shopping for the season!
1. Layered Chains—Necklaces are coming pre-layered so you don’t have to do the work! Try mixing gold, silver and different textures for an eclectic combination.
2. Asymmetrical Necklines—You’ll see these both on formal and casualwear, so try them for any occasion.
3. Tie-dye Casual—The rumors are true…tie dye is back! Try elegant options, like long skirts for an afternoon on the town or pop an outfit with little bits tie-dye, perhaps a scarf!
4. Blazers—Try blazers in cottons or more sporty fabrics when you’re out and about. You’ll still have a tailored feel to your outfit, but you’ll have the comfort factor as well.
5. Feminine Ruffles—Flirty pastels and ruffled tops are here to stay. Layer ruffled tanks under cutesy cardigans or structured blazers. You’re sure to feel delicate, feminine and put together.
6. Bright Handbags—Need I say more? These are always a good option for an added punch of style. Try large totes in bright pinks, oranges and purples.