Sneak Peek: November Fashion
November’s fashion shoot was by far the craziest yet—and I mean that in the best possible way! Not only did we have all the usuals—great outfits, accessories, talented hair and makeup artists and the enthusiastic BRAVA team—but we had eight, yes EIGHT gorgeous models, who are also local real estate agents. I can’t say I’ve ever worked with this many models at one time…and after all was said and done, it was a blast! (And not to mention a pleasure working with each and every one of them.)
To find the excellent eight, we chose a theme of Realtors because—like anyone else in a social, people-oriented job—have a wardrobe wish list a mile long to look their best 24/7. But the bottom-line? They need stylish ensembles that will function for tasks both indoors and out as they’re showing properties in all types of weather. The following are a few outtakes from the shoot and a few fun behind the scenes shots of our troupe. Enjoy!
Above, left to right:
- On Tobi: Coat by Luii, $116, wrap dress by Lily, $104, necklace by JKO, $48, “Bell” boots by Madeline, $84; Patricia Shoppe. Tights by Hue, $18; Boston Store.
- On Becky: Jacket by Multiples, $112, T-shirt by Euro Joy, $33, jeans by Multiples, $88; The Garment Shop. “Haywood” heels by Nine West, $79; Boston Store. Handbag by Maxx; Terese Zache Designs.
- On Vanika: Dress, $109, necklace, $48, earrings, $18; Chico’s. “Anora” heels by Sofft, $100: Boston Store.
- On Jamie: Cardigan by Charlotte Tarantola, $130, jumpsuit by Soul Revival, $150, “Puzzle Drop” earrings by jenny designs, $125; J. LaMore. Scarf, $59; Chico’s. “Isabelle” flats by Jessica Simpson, $69; Boston Store.
Above, left to right:
- On Heidi: Coat by Luii, $105, corduroy pants by free people, $74, earrings, $35, and necklace, $50, both by Ferrara; UP Spatique. “Chester” boots by BCBGeneration, $139; Boston Store.
- On Sara: Jacket, $96, and skirt, $66, both by mac & jac, earrings, $18; Suzen Sez. Handbag by Maxx New York, $188; Terese Zache Designs. “Citrus” boots by BCBGeneration, $149; Boston Store.
- On Sally: Sweater by J’Envie, $189, pants by Worn, $75, shirt by yummie tummie, $36, bracelet by Suzi Roher, $113, handbag by matt + nat, $239; Terese Zache Designs. “Petra” flats by Donald J. Pliner, $230; Boston Store.
- On Jean: Jacket, $262, tank, $75, skirt, $80, necklaces, $75-$85, bracelet, $45, “Perfect Platform Pumps,” $175; Ann Taylor.
Where we shopped…
ANiU Salon and Spa | 2275 Deming Way, Middleton; (608) 833-2898
Ann Taylor | West Towne Mall, Madison; (608) 833-4564
Boston Store | West Towne Mall, Madison; (608) 833-9799 or East Towne Mall, Madison; (608) 241-3363
Cornblooms | Hilldale, Madison; (608) 238-9282
Chico’s | Greenway Station, Middleton; (608) 836-4919
J. LaMore | 2701 Monroe St., Madison; (608) 238-2119
Patricia Shoppe | 137 W. Johnson St., Madison; (608) 256-1111
Suzen Sez | 2421 University Ave., Madison; (608) 238-1331
Terese Zache Designs | Hilldale, Madison; (608) 310-4100
The Garment Shop | 125 W. Main St., Cambridge; (608) 423-3740
The Legend at Bergamont | 699 Bergamont Blvd., Oregon; (608) 835-6900
UP Boutique | 619 State St., Madison; (608) 256-7777